Infinity (The McGurney Chronicles Book 3)
Equivalence between two argumentation systems means mainly that the two systems return the same outputs.
It can be used for different purposes, namely in order to show whether two systems that are built over the same knowledge base but with distinct attack relations return the same outputs, and more importantly to check whether an infinite system can be reduced into a finite one. Recently, the equivalence between abstract argumentation systems was investigated.
Two categories of equivalence criteria were particularly proposed. The first category compares directly the outputs of the two systems e. It was shown that only identical systems are equivalent w. In this paper, we study when two logic-based argumentation systems are equivalent. We refine existing criteria by considering the internal structure of arguments and propose new ones. Then, we identify cases where two systems are equivalent.
In particular, we show that under some reasonable conditions on the logic underlying an argumentation system, the latter has an equivalent finite subsystem. This subsystem constitutes a threshold under which arguments of the system have not yet attained their final status and consequently adding a new argument may result in status change.
- On the Equivalence of Logic-Based Argumentation Systems | SpringerLink.
- Death of a Fairy Tale: Embracing Life with Dignity After Divorce!
- Cumbia Swing (Tico Kid Series)!
- Infinity : Book 3 - the Mcgurney Chronicles by Clark, Josh | eBay?
From that threshold, the statuses of all arguments become stable. Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF. Skip to main content.
Henry Winkler, Lin Oliver Books | LoveReading
Advertisement Hide. International Conference on Scalable Uncertainty Management. Conference paper. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- To continue, please check the box below:;
- infinity the mcgurney chronicles book 3 Manual;
- Sieben Und Siebmaschinen Paul Schmidt.
- Books with a similar title!
- Traced to Work (The Billionaires Domination Part 2) (Billionaire BDSM Erotica).
- Ace-High Flush (The Journey Series Book 2).
- Our Shepherd, His Flock: Following the Jewish Messiah on the Path Less Travelled (From the Back Pew Book 4).
- All Is Not Vanity.
- People also read;
- Hickory High: Katie’s Dress is Too Small (Special Big-Girl Edition);
- PUBLICATION TITLE:.
This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access. To address this limitation, in this paper we propose a novel approach for describing infinite af s using tools from formal language theory. In particular, the possibly infinite set of arguments is specified through the language recognized by a deterministic finite automaton while a suitable formalism, called attack expression , is introduced to describe the relation of attack between arguments.
Henry Winkler, Lin Oliver - Author
In particular, the approach is shown to be expressive enough to capture besides any arbitrary finite structure a large variety of infinite af s including two major examples from previous literature and two sample cases from the domains of multi-agent negotiation and ambient intelligence. On the computational side, we show that several decision and construction problems which are known to be polynomial time solvable in finite af s are decidable in the context of the proposed formalism and we provide the relevant algorithms.